Thursday, March 27, 2008

DogEaster

Happy Easter Everybody!

I got exactly what I wanted this Easter, Yep Rabbit!!


Just kidding, I did get to sniff out the chocolate in all the easter eggs that the kids didn't find in the yard though, but my owner won't let me have any. He says he can tell when I sniff out chocolate by my brown nose.

I love easter because my family gets to come over and I get lots of food because everyone gives me a little sample off their plate, it's kind of like a dogeaster buffet table. I just go from human to human and rest my head on their lap until they decide what they think I would like to eat and then they give it to me.




Hope you all had a great dogeaster too, as long as your owner doesn't make you wear those stupid bunny ears you should be fine.

2 comments: